- Team Calendars are no longer supported. Existing calendars are available for recovery purposes only. Please do not create any new calendars or events. Teams are advised to apply for an Outlook based shared calendar via the appropriate eCentre Request Form.
License Information for Confluence
Copyright © 2003 - 2015 Atlassian Corporation Pty Ltd.
The use of this product is subject to the terms of the Atlassian End User Agreement, unless otherwise specified therein.
This product includes software developed by the Apache Software Foundation.
This product also includes the following libraries which are covered by the GNU LGPL license:
- Atlassian Hibernate 2 Extras (com.atlassian.hibernate:atlassian-hibernate2-extras:4.1.1:jar)
- atlassian-image-consumer (com.atlassian.image:atlassian-image-consumer:1.0.1:jar)
- Core Hibernate O/RM functionality (org.hibernate:hibernate-core:5.1.0.Final:jar)
- CSS Parser (net.sourceforge.cssparser:cssparser:0.9.5:jar)
- ENtity VERSioning support (org.hibernate:hibernate-envers:5.1.0.Final:jar)
- Hibernate 2.1.8 (Atlassian fork) (hibernate:hibernate:2.1.8-atlassian-33:jar)
- Hibernate Commons Annotations (org.hibernate.common:hibernate-commons-annotations:5.0.1.Final:jar)
- Hibernate JPA Support (org.hibernate:hibernate-entitymanager:5.1.0.Final:jar)
- image4j (org.jclarion:image4j:0.7:jar)
- Java Persistence API - Version 2.1 (org.hibernate.javax.persistence:hibernate-jpa-2.1-api:1.0.0.Final:jar)
- jcaptcha-all (com.octo.captcha:jcaptcha-all:1.0-RC6:jar)
- jStyleParser (net.sf.cssbox:jstyleparser:1.16-atlassian-1:jar)
- jtds (net.sourceforge.jtds:jtds:1.2.2:jar)
- PDF renderer - Atlassian patched (pdf-renderer:pdf-renderer:1.13-atlassian-6:jar)
- Streaming API for XML (javax.xml.stream:stax-api:1.0-2:jar)
- syntaxhighligher (1.5)
- TinyMCE-TinyMCE (126.96.36.199-atlassian-3)
- xhtmlrenderer (org.xhtmlrenderer:xhtmlrenderer:8.6-atlassian:pom)
This product also includes code written by other third parties.
Additional details regarding these and other third party code included in this product, including applicable copyright, legal and licensing notices, are available in the "licenses" directory under the Confluence installation directory.